Search This Blog

Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Tale of Two Sites

Hey guys!

For those few of you that follow this blog, I really appreciate it. It's nice to know that there are people out there that find the things I write about as interesting. If the internet has taught me anything, it's that it can always connect you to at least one human out there that thinks about the same things as you do, even when you felt completely alone, stranded out in the ocean in a little lifeboat with a tiger (little post-Oscar humor for you).

Part of me always hoped that I could make some sort of livelihood on my writing, or on my Disneyland obsession. Well, the opportunity has finally presented itself - I am now a freelance writer for Examiner.com as their Anaheim Disney Travel Examiner! This is all very exciting, and I hope that everything works out.

What does this mean for this blog here? Honestly, there will not be a ton of changes. I still intend on keeping up this blog, writing about all things Disney and princess that I want to write about. But when it comes to Disney Anaheim Travel (meaning Disneyland, Disney California Adventure, Disney Anaheim hotels, Downtown Disney, and yes, the upcoming D23 Expo) I will be creating articles at Examiner instead of here. However, so no one stays out of the loop, I will be linking to my articles there here. Shameless self-promotion? Maybe. Completely necessary? Absolutely.

My writing style there will be a little different. The articles will not be as long as they often get over here. They'll be as lean and mean as possible, but still interesting and informative, and hopefully, entertaining.

So, I sincerely hope that you will subscribe to me at Examiner.com and check out my articles there. I have written two so far, and am including their links below.

Thanks for your continued support, and hope to see you both here and there!

'True Love Week' at the Disneyland Resort
Speed through Disneyland Resort with the Single Rider Service

No comments:

Post a Comment